Trivia & Game Nights
Looking to buy trivia questions? Visit our sister company at our website
Trivia nights can be a fun event at your next corporate event, Xmas party, or function. We also cater to pubs, clubs & hotels.
Want to spice up your next corporate event? A fun game of trivia may be all it takes! We can even customize questions to your business!
Give us a call today to discuss how we can cater something specific to your needs.
We run around 12 fundraising trivia nights per year, for sporting groups, charities & local organisations. We can offer discounted rates if you choose to hold your events on a Friday night (as opposed to a Saturday), and bring a P.A, projector & everything required to run the trivia where required. Let us know if you want help in raising money for your organisation.
Virtual Trivia Nights
Engage Your Team With An All-Inclusive Pub Trivia Experience. Visit our sister site Pub Trivia Australia to learn more on how we can host this for you.
Pubs & Clubs
Do you want to attract more patrons each week? Here is an easy, cost-effective way to:
- Boost your profits at the bar, restaurant and poker machines
- Create repeat customers who’ll come back week after week
- Use an easy and cost-effective program to increase sales
- Provide a night of entertainment (with all the hard work done for you)
WE ARE 100% CERTAIN THAT OUR TRIVIA GAME IS THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY!
- Classic Pub Trivia – Pens, Paper & fun!
- Big Screen Trivia – Our big Screen trivia, for the entire venue to see!
Visit one of our local venues to see our games for yourself!
- Tuesdays – The Coast Hotel, Coffs Harbour
- Tuesdays – The Moonee Beach Hotel, Moonee Beach
- Tuesdays – The Ocean View Hotel, Urunga
- Wednesdays – Roches Family Hotel, Grafton
- Wednesdays – Sawtell Hotel, Sawtell
- Wednesdays – The Amble Inn, Corindi (every 2nd Wednesday)
- Wednesdays – The Federal Hotel, Bellingen (every 2nd Wednesday)
- Thursdays – The Greenhouse Tavern, Coffs Harbour
- Thursdays – The Toormina Hotel, Toormina
- Thursdays – GDSC (Grafton District Services Club), Grafton
- Thursdays – Woopi Brewing Co, Woolgoola (last Thurs of each month)